- Assistive Technology for Kansans (ATK) connects people with disabilities and health conditions of all ages with the assistive technology they need to learn, work, play and participate in community life safely and independently.
- The Disability Rights Center is a public interest legal advocacy agency empowered by federal law to advocate for the civil and legal rights of Kansans with disabilities.
- Cappers seeks to enhance the independence of people with disabilities, primarily children.
- The Kansas Telecommunications Access Program (TAP) is a telecommunications equipment distribution program whose purpose is to provide specialized equipment to Kansans with disabilities or impairments in order to access basic home telecommunication services.
- The Kansas Commission on Developmental Disabilities mission is to ensure the opportunity to make choices regarding participation in society and quality of life for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- The Kansas Commission on Disability Concerns (KCDC) is catalyst for change in government for all people with disabilities, providing a wealth of information on topics to assist people with disabilities in living as equal citizens in our state's communities.
- The Statewide Independent Living Council of Kansas (SILCK) ensures independent living for Kansans, advocates for the accomplishment of the State Plan objectives, monitors, reviews, and evaluates the implementation of the plan, and is a statewide catalyst for independent living.
- Kansas Rehabilitation Services (KRS) offers support to employment-aged consumers interested in obtaining employment through Vocational Rehabilitation (VR). The Kansas Commission for the Deaf is housed within KRS as well.
- Working Healthy offers people with disabilities who are working or interested in working the opportunity to get or keep Medicaid coverage while on the job. Enrollment in Working Healthy may qualify someone for participation in the W.O.R.K. program.
- State plan package of benefits that provides personal services, as well as other services, for employed persons with disabilities in Kansas.
- Kansas Youth Empowerment Academy’s (KYEA) mission is to educate, mentor, and support youth with disabilities to be contributing members of their community.
Kansas AT Vendors
- Banner Mobility. A retailer of specialized mobility equipment for the home and outdoor use.
- Jayhatfieldmobility.com. A retailer of modified vehicles, scooters and other specialized mobility equipment.
- Kansastruck.net. A retailer of modified vehicles, scooters and other specialized mobility equipment.
- Mid America Coach Improving the quality of life with wheelchair accessible vehicles for purchase at a convenient retail location.
- Unitedaccess.com. A retailer of modified vehicles, scooters and other specialized mobility equipment.
Durable Medical equipment
- American Care is an authorized Medicare provider of Durable Medical Equipment/Home Medical Equipment and supplies for Sale, Rental, or Repair.
- Banner Mobility strives to fill the need for the mobility equipment market in Northeast Kansas. If you need to be able to transport your scooter or power wheelchair in or on a vehicle, or get it in or out of a home or building, we are your source.
- Funk Medical & Mobility is a North Central Kansas full-line provider of hospital and home medical equipment.
- Great Plains Medical. A retailer of durable medical equipment for a variety of medical conditions and life skills.
- Silver Cross provides a lower cost alternative to the market place by offering recycled lifts when available, a repurchase plan, combining new with used equipment and sourcing equipment through a growing international network. Over 165,000 clients have been served since 1993.
- At Unlimited Mobility our goal is to provide each client with a unique solution based on their individual needs and budget. We offer a complete assistive technology product line from scooters and wheelchairs through vehicle and patient lifts and complex rehab. Unlimited Mobility: Where the Service and Solutions are Unlimited.
- Audiology Center at Topeka ENT staffs four Audiologists who specialize in caring for your precious hearing by evaluating and treating hearing and balance disorders, and fitting hearing aids. Our staff also includes a licensed digital hearing aid dispenser.
- Handyman Matters is a Wichita-based, licensed contractor with special experience in home modifications for individuals with disabilities, aging or health problems and their families. Working in and around Wichita they will help you with simple grab bar installation, temporary or permanent ramps, home maintenance and repair projects, full bathroom modifications, and other construction projects specifically intended to help you get around your home easily and safely.
- LifeWise Renovations are professional remodelers that make it possibel for you to live safely and comfortably at home regardless of age or physical ability. They design customized, attractive and functional homes for any life stage. LifeWise Renovations are Certified Aging in Place Specialists and offer the latest in specialized universal design.
- AbleNet is an international company and industry leader in providing educational and technical solutions to help children and adults with disabilities lead productive and fulfilled lives. This includes a complete line of communication aids for nonverbal individuals; access aids for all ages and situations; and special education classroom curriculum and software that both enhance and help ensure learning progress.
- We Connect Now is dedicated to uniting people interested in rights and issues affecting people with disabilities, with particular emphasis on college students and access to higher education and employment issues. This website includes links of other nationwide services, multiple blogs, current events useful for disabled members of the community, and current laws that affect the same community.
- Disaboom provides people with disabilities the answers, solutions, and connections you need for living your life to the fullest.
- EyeTech Digital Systems designs and develops eye tracking hardware and software. Since 1996, EyeTech has been expanding the eye tracking market by designing cost-effective and flexible systems. They provide both off-the-shelf eye tracking systems and a host of customized solutions.
- RESNA Catalyst Project provides technical assistance and information to 56 statewide Assistive Technology (AT Act) Programs, 33 Alternative Financing Programs (AFPs) and 57 Protection and Advocacy for Assistive Technology (PAAT) Programs.
- Toby Churchill Ltd has been designing and manufacturing Lightwriters®; keyboard based electronic speech generating devices, used by people with communication disorders since 1973.
- Abilitiesfund.org. Online information about starting your own business developed by a program working directly with people with disabilities.
- The mission of the KSBDC is to increase economic prosperity in Kansas by helping entrepreneurs and small business owners start and grow their businesses though professional consulting, training and resources.
- Micromentor.org. An online resource to help micro business owners, new or experienced, connect with mentors knowledgeable in the areas for which the business owner needs assistance.
- NetWork Kansas connects aspiring, emerging and established businesses to a wide network of business-building resource organizations in Kansas. NetWork Kansas provides small businesses and entrepreneurs with free, easy access to the resources they need to succeed.